What would happen if the entire forum, like all of us, went through mewberty all at once?

It's important to plan for these things.
Tagged:

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    But I already have the desire to overpower and restrain those that I find attractive.

And the power of flight, but let's not talk about that.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ooh have you seen star?
    I have Google.

It looks fun, though, if not really my thing. The facial expressions and body language on the charaters are very funny.
  • > mewberty

does this give me style, grace, and power in your face, or does it make me learn Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome, and Psychic?
    I remember thinking at first that it was going to be an obnoxious pile of slop from watching like 10 seconds of it when it was new, and that Star herself had a propensity for making a ton of very off-putting faces, but I was wrong...

Why wouldn't it be your thing?
  • kill living beings
    I was just born pregnant. Much more efficient.
    Because I'm just not crazy about episodic gag-oriented cartoon series and I have mixed feelings on the whole magical alien princess schtick as a show premise? Also it's just not that stylistically appealing to me overall. I mean, I've liked shows where the style doesn't reach out and grab me—hello, Higurashi—but it's just a bunch of little things that keep me from thinking I'd beinvested in it for the long haul.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I think it's a good show. Which is kind of weird, coming from me.

Also, mewberty!Imi would probably go around being all "BOOOOBS" which...is the same as normal Imi
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I like Star because it's a show I can chill and turn my brain off for and just enjoy the gags, the characters are lovable overall, talking about it is fun, my not feeling like I'm being talked down to is an important aspect of the very rare American children's shows I like, and magic is fun, and Toffee is fun plus seven. Oh, and it's something whose cheerfulness I can look forward to.
    I watch it mostly because my sweetie watches it
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I like it because it feels like the kind of show I would've absolutely loved as a kid, but with sharper writing than was generally possible at the time.
  • I've watched maybe one episode. Wasn't the mewberty one though.

I'd go through something called "mewberty" if it meant turning into a cat.
  • Vriska said:

I'd go through something called "mewberty" if it meant turning into a cat.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

I was just born pregnant. Much more efficient.

ITT klino is a Tribble
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I remember when My Little Pony totally stole the Tribbles plot
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Remember when rabbits in Australia totally stole the Tribbles plot
  • my first exposure to star trek was watching the last ten minutes of the tribbles episode from a hospital bed when I was seven
  • I think mewberty is what happens at the end of that horror movie that guy secretly filmed at Disneyland.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Jane said:

I think mewberty is what happens at the end of that horror movie that guy secretly filmed at Disneyland.

Yes
  • edited 2016-09-12 19:48:39
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Hmm.

Well, first, I cure myself of Mewberty by drinking Orange Juice Concentrate...

(minutes later)

and then I try to find Wicked's old keyboard to summon the rats  so as to lure the Pencil Breaker into a trap so I can from him retrieve the pieces of the 33 pencils and restore them...

(still later)

and that's what we should do to solve the Mewberty Crisis.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Wicked's old keyboard was, like, a dark magical artifact or something
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Desperate times, Central.

Desperate times.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Wid3ck8, ed3c's2x ol9.d3c k8, eyboa1zrd3c ha1zd3c l9.ik8, e a1z s2xej7mi-d3cons2xis2xtent typingl9 quirk8, whid3ch i f4vound3c k8, ind3c of4v interes2xtingl9.
    Aliroz said:

Hmm.

Well, first, I cure myself of Mewberty by drinking Orange Juice Concentrate...

(minutes later)

and then I try to find Wicked's old keyboard to summon the rats  so as to lure the Pencil Breaker into a trap so I can from him retrieve the pieces of the 33 pencils and restore them...

(still later)

and that's what we should do to solve the Mewberty Crisis.
    don't forget shoving beans up their nose
  • fight. dream. horse. love.

Wicked's old keyboard was, like, a dark magical artifact or something

it was possessed by the evil demon Progressive-Short-Circuit
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ALL HAIL THE WICKED KEYBOARD

🙏

see, it's funny because I decribed the demonic thing as "wicked", which was also his username of the time and--oh. ok. sorry...
  • Wicked's old keyboard was an SCP that was possessed by the ghost of Mituna Captor before Mituna Captor was even a character that existed.

Because time traveling ghosts.