transhumanism secret

beyond human

cat

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    So it's like that episode of Voyager where Tom Paris breaks the Warp 10 Barrier and is at all places in the universe at once, but then that goes wrong, and he starts transforming into something else and gets gross slimy skin and webbed hands, and can't live in the normal part of the ship anymore, so the doctor has to build a special area for him, and then Tom breaks out and kidnaps Janeway, and they fly off to some planet, and when they get there, there are two big amphibian looking things that turn out to be the evolved forms of mankind, and are actually Tom and Janeway, and have had three baby amphibian fish lizard things, and then the doctor takes them back and transforms them back and nobody ever speaks of this again

But with cats?
  • edited 2016-09-08 20:29:44

you know, thinking about it

out of all of the not TOS trek series, Voyager is the one that feels the closest to TOS

i.e. you get a lot of episodes that feel like goofy classic sci-fi short story things, and everything usually resets to the status quo at the end of the episode
    That makes sense
  • kill living beings
    I think at least half the people i know who want extensive body modifications have requested cat ears
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    N i c e.

you know, thinking about it

out of all of the not TOS trek series, Voyager is the one that feels the closest to TOS

i.e. you get a lot of episodes that feel like goofy classic sci-fi short story things, and everything usually resets to the status quo at the end of the episode

You know I remember hearing that structure was partially a reaction against some dislike of DS9, which was very different from TOS.