I haven't used this tablet in a month, so there'll be a backlog of notifications. How bad could it--

edited 2016-09-02 20:50:05 in General

...why do I have the Facebook app installed, again?

Comments

• edited 2016-09-02 19:59:31
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Hold on, can you organize your apps into folders, or did you just decide not to (presumably this because that'd be super weird if you couldn't)? Because man that looks weird after seeing folders on my phone daily.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I don't really like using folders on my phone, personally. 
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Crystal said:

Hold on, can you organize your apps into folders, or did you just decide not to (presumably this because that'd be super weird if you couldn't)? Because man that looks weird after seeing folders on my phone daily.

Android isn't like iOS where all your apps are on your home screen. You have a "desktop" style home screen, where you can put frequently used apps, and an "All Apps" screen that lists everything you have installed.

But to answer the question: You can make folders on Android, but I chose not to.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Hm, that might actually be pretty useful if I ever get an Android. And yeah, I should've just asked the latter part. Folders are pleasing on the eyes, to me.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I like organizing my apps by colour/shape on my home screen. :) I have been known to download an app simply because it is the right shape and colour for a spot on my home screen that needed filling. >_>
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    That is goofy and you are goof.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    the NBC4 app does that on the Samsung >.<
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Heh, it took me a moment to remember that "NBC4" for you refers to WRC and not WCMH
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Had NBC not sacrificed it, KCNC would be "NBC4" by now