ITT: We make this thread backwards

edited 2016-08-27 09:16:39 in Roleplay & Games
(Make a post preemptively replying to the next post and leading into the previous post, do so for as long as possible and then at some arbitrary point we'll wind it to a close by coming up with the OP retroactively)

I know, I know, but I really don't feel like bringing my history with household appliances into this if you don't mind.

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    I don't know about using the plunger like that. Plus, didn't something like this already happen with Kex and the toaster?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Huh, it's really stuck in there. Try using a plunger?
  • I've told you all a million *fucking* times. I've *tried* jiggling it around to knock it loose. There is literally no empty space to work with.

And to answer \/your question- well, actually, no, I don't feel like answering why I have a skee ball machine in my kitchen. It's rather personal and I'd prefer to keep anything related to my own personal history out of this thread.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    This whole thread has been fucking baffling, but the biggest question I'm left with is, "Why does Kex have a skee-ball machine in his kitchen and why is he so sensitive about this fact?"
  • No, listen, look, fuck you. If you want to say that Jasper's character arc should have been handled differently than that is fine but I see no reason to get personal.

edit: Aliroz what the fuck is that
  • What happens if you try to jiggle it loose?

Also, when did this thread become about Jasper?

edit: Aliroz what the fuck is that
  • edited 2016-08-28 03:12:19
    It's pretty stuck; I'm having some difficulty getting it out by pushing it.

Would concur that Jasper would be helpful for dealing with thia, though I question whether or not she's relevant. Especially because her arc is complete bullshit, like Sredni said, but that's another story.
    (Man I hope Jane doesn't see this)

Edit: uh, Aliroz? What is that
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Maybe Jasper could help?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    @Aliroz curse you for making me laugh uncontrollably in public
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
  • edited 2016-08-28 05:09:25
    I wouldn't hire Horace and Jasper for anything, but if anything Jasper's height could be an advantage.

Edit: oh wait you don't mean that Jasper.  never mind my post
  • At this point I think the only logical conclusion is that from now on we should all pretend Aliroz posted something weird.

Also, inb4 gmh gets confused about which Jasper you meant.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)

Not sure if NSFW.  I mean, the pun is pretty great, but...ll
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Hey hey hey

hey guys

Maybe it's sprung a LEEK
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Why is my phonograph all drippy?