• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I, for one, do call it corn.
  • edited 2016-08-25 03:04:38
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Not every tribe or chiefdom or other sociopolitical unit calls it, "maize"
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Actually I think you will find that the correct term is labyrinth. Maize refers to...
  • kill living beings
    so problematic

scientists usually call it maize
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The Maize Runner
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    If all the adventures of Frog were told—how he lived among the wolves, and learned
    to hunt and fight, it would fill many books. But those who bear the blood of the people of the mountaintop beyond Urth always feel its call at last; and the time came
    when he carried fire into the Senate of Wolves and said, “Here is the Red Flower. In
    his name I rule.” And when no one opposed him he led forth the wolves and called
    them the people of his kingdom, and soon men came to him as well as wolves, and
    though he was still only a boy, he seemed always taller than the men about him, for
    he bore the blood of Early Summer.
    One night when the wild roses were opening, she came to him in a dream and
    told him of his mother, Bird of the Wood, and of her father and her uncle, and of his
    brother. He found his brother, who had become a herdsman, and with the wolves and
    the Black Killer and many men they went to the king and demanded their heritage.
    He was old and his sons had died without sons, and he gave it to them, and of it Fish
    took the city and the farmlands, and Frog the wild hills.
    But the number of the men who followed him grew. They stole women from
    other peoples, and bred children, and when the wolves were no longer needed and
    returned to the wilds, Frog judged his people should have a city to dwell in, with
    walls to protect them when the men were at war. He went to the herds of Fish and
    took a white cow and a white bull therefrom and harnessed them to a plow, and with
    them plowed a furrow that should mark the wall. Fish came to seek the return of his
    cattle while the people were preparing to build. When Frog’s people showed him the
    furrow and told him it was to be their wall, he laughed and jumped over it; and they,
    knowing that small things mocked can never grow large, slew him. But he was then
    a man grown, so the prophecy made at the birth of Spring Wind was fulfilled.
    When Frog saw the dead Fish, he buried him in the furrow to assure the fertility
    of the land. For so he had been taught by the Naked One, who was also called the
    Savage, or Squanto.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    corn actually refers to any grain, which is why arthurian legends talked about it
  • and the native americans call it "maize".
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    as a native american I find this thread offensive, only not really.
  • Jane said:

they call it.................................................."maize"

because it's amaizing.
  • TreTre
    edited 2016-08-26 02:39:07
    it's britney

bitch

• (*hardstyle kick with massive reverb, some ridiculously impossible 16th note arpeggio thing*)
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    it's

the final countdown
  • i can't believe it's not

Marco Rubio

• I should post the thing this is a reference to i guess
  • it's corn and corn alone day

corn is no place for a mighty warrior
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Peons.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    it's

DARE
  • Calica said:

DARE

do, dare, davi, datus