local cat google image searches "mischievous ferret", what he finds may surprise you

Comments

• edited 2016-08-12 01:21:28
    i know that's the gorilla but who's the one on the left?
  • i have absolutely no clue, i found this randomly when google image searching "mischevious ferret"
  • i just realized that "left" could be interpreted as the subject's left, which case my joke fails
  • glenn calling random people you dont know gorillas just makes you a huge asshole, way to ruin a perfectly good (?) thread
  • edited 2016-08-12 01:26:22
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I mean, you did surprise me, so it's not all bad.
  • My dreams exceed my real life

glenn calling random people you dont know gorillas just makes you a huge asshole, way to ruin a perfectly good (?) thread

• edited 2016-08-12 02:06:04
    okay fine sorry

it had nothing to do with who that person is (nor that person's gender in case you're wondering)

it just seemed like a fun opportunity for a bait-and-switch joke, like that thing where there are two things and you describe one and then you say it's the other one
  • ok but like

you need to think about the implications/ramifications of things you say
  • edited 2016-08-12 03:09:23

ok but like

i'm not even sure what ramifications i could or can think of, other than the rather superficial one that is allegedly criticizing a woman for her appearance by applying "gorilla" as a descriptor

i thought you said you had no connection to this picture other than being amused that it showed up in search results?  i certainly don't, and thus this superficial suggestion is pretty much irrelevant

edit: i guess there's the treatment-of-animals aspect of this thing, because of who Harambe was and because the thread involved a cat and a ferret, but your complaint was about "gorilla" specifically, not "Harambe"

edit: is there something race-related?  after scratching the bottom of my mental barrel for possible strands of bigotry i think there's some racist usage that involves comparing black people to apes...but that's just several mental hoops to jump through before i can even make a connection here

ugh that makes me feel dirty just to post that i know that exists

(i'd not normally mention that it makes me feel dirty just to think about it, and frankly speaking i found myself not wanting to even think about something so vile at all, but apparently some people here question whether i'm sufficiently sensitive so i actually need to point out that i do indeed find it vile and off-putting)
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...

ok but like

i'm not even sure what ramifications i could or can think of, other than the rather superficial one that is allegedly criticizing a woman for her appearance by applying "gorilla" as a descriptor

[snip]

edit: is there something race-related? 
    The first one is the issue, yeah. But I'll leave it at that, since I doubt Inane wants more.

Anyway, still a good picture.