Satan's Keyboard

I can't even begin to list the number of things wrong here

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    is it for preschoolers

god, preschool shit has gotten SO MUCH WORSE than it was in the late '90s
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It feels like various ice cream flavors given life with the most "childish" presentation possible.

I hate it for how much it isn't my style, and yet, I appreciate how impressively far off from my own tastes it is.
  • how to not teach your kids to type properly
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    oh fuck a CRAYOLA keyboard?

damn, Hallmark, gotta milk the fuck out of that brand don't you
  • edited 2016-07-28 06:16:45
    i have no objection to the colors

i would gladly own a keyboard with these colors but with a standard key arrangement if it were offered to me for free, and i would gladly use such a keyboard if it were functional

these colors would make my life more colorful, literally

however, the placement of the keys is significantly wrong, meaning that i wouldn't get used to it and if you give it to children and have them learn to type on this, they will learn wrong
  • also, the use of Comic Sans amuses me

as you may know, i have no inherent objection to Comic Sans
  • edited 2016-07-28 06:18:28
    DOWN WITH THE HATE FOR COMIC SANS

DOWN WITH THE HATE FOR BRIGHT COLORS

DOWN WITH THEM

*shakes fist angrily*
  • edited 2016-07-28 06:19:30
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    You do you, hen glagus marvey.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    bright colors are fine

Comic Sans is not
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I found an even worse one:

Look at the layout of the letters. How is any child supposed to learn to type on that?

Are they making the foolish assumption that small children are "too young" to learn to touch-type?
  • It took me a sec to figure out that the vowels are the purple ones, as opposed to it being random letters.

Couldn't tell you any reasoning for the other design decisions made during the development of that board, though.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    The first keyboard looks like it should be in an add for a preschool circa 1998, complete with VHS artifacts.
  • Tre said:

It took me a sec to figure out that the vowels are the purple ones, as opposed to it being random letters.

Couldn't tell you any reasoning for the other design decisions made during the development of that board, though.

to force gamers to abandon WASD and learn to use arrow keys + ZXCVB