Weirdest thing your family ever did

My first thread! Exactly as it says on the tin.

So my mom ran over my aunt once in her car once when they were in the parking lot of their work office.

They used to play fight by laying on the top of the car while one was pretending to drive it inside.

When my aunt was in the parking lot, my mom thought it would be funny to hit her with the car. My aunt did what she normally did as a kid - lay on the front of the car. So she was hit by the car and landed on the hard sidewalk.

So my mom, the COO of a company, had to walk in her office announcing that she ran her sister with her car.

I don't understand it either.

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    wat
  • Yes. Now it's your turn.
  • Well, if anybody in my family did anything to top that, I sure don't know about it.

(Damn you, family, why you gotta be so boring? *shakes fist*)
  • Whenever my extended family on my mum's side get together to play games at New Years, we get fiercely competitive. So competitive that people who have never experienced it before are terrified at how seriously we take board and card games.
  • how close does someone have to be to you bloodwise to be considered "family" because the answer to that changes my answer
  • Cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, parents, siblings, etcetera
  • edited 2016-07-24 01:53:30
    Well okay, here's something kind of weird I did. I had to be told about it afterwards, though.

You see, I was sleepwalking one night when I was a child.

So my parents were asleep in the middle of the night when they heard me in their room, and asked me what was wrong. But I didn't answer, because I was asleep. I just went into their bathroom.

Why did my sleeping self go into their bathroom? To pee, of course.

But my sleeping self had a bit of trouble figuring out the proper place, so I was pissing into the bathtub as my baffled parents were trying to figure out just what the hell was going on. They finally figured it out and woke me up, and of course I was confused as hell about how I'd gone from my bed to their bathroom at first.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I sleepwalked as a kid, apparently

I don't remember it
  • I'd be pretty astonished if you did! ;)