A Public Service Announcement

edited 2012-02-24 15:50:30 in General
Don't sacrifice anyone to demons. Even if it seems fun at the time.
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Whoops.

...Um, is there a way to...un-sacrifice people? Just out of curiosity.
  • But those twisted words are so enticing.
  • edited 2012-02-24 15:53:11
    You have to go and bodily retrieve them from the afterlife, like Orpheus.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    YOU HEAR THAT COMIC SANS

OUR SUCCULENT FLESH IS YOURS NO LONGER
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    This man speaks lies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with sacrificing people to us I mean demons. They just want to be your friends. >:3
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Heh, I actually played a game of magic where I sacrificed a human to flip the demon, then DID un-sacrifice him by getting him back out of my graveyard and casting him again

'Course I was  just gonna sacrifice him AGAIN if the game went on another turn
  • Gather the Townsfolk takes on a whole new flavour when played in a deck that uses Archdemon, Falkenrath Artistocrat and their ilk.
  • Alternate name: "Order a hamburger."
    I think it's kind of cute when being human is a notable racial trait in a fantasy world. It kind of makes it feel like we're all mythical creatures or something.
  • In retrospect, it's a damn good thing that zombies in MTG only have their normal race specified when it's something other than human, otherwise Innistrad would've been difficult to make.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    > Sacrifice Archdemon of Greed
    > You have to sacrifice it to something!
    > Sacrifice Archdemon of Greed to Lord of the Pit
  • Sacrifice Archdemon of Greed to Cruel Ultimatum for the Vorthos win.
    Archdemon of Greed is in the same set as a reprint of Fling.

Food for thought.
  • The best idea I heard for the Archdemon is to transform it by sacrificing Bitterheart Witch, then fetch a Curse of Bloodletting.