Cardcaptor Sakura

I'm watching it now and it's great

Comments

• “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Who is your favorite character?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Kero-chan, too bad he's been gradually de-emphasized to live the NEET life
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    I'm torn between Sakura herself (magical girl!) and Tomoyo (gay schoolgirl!) myself.
  • “His thoughts were red thoughts, and his teeth were white.”
    Tomoyo all the way.
    Bump
    My favorite is definitely Sakura

My sister likes to poke fun at me because "the protagonist isn't supposed to be your favorite!" but the protagonist is my favorite in a lot of stuff...like Judy Hopps
    There are some shows where having the protagonist as one's favourite is warranted and I think this is one.

But at the same time, Tomoyo exists.
    Tomoyo is, great, yes...however:

Look at this girl and tell me she is not one of the Central Avenuest characters ever drawn
  • they're both cute

also I'm still anticipating for you guy's reactions to the season 2 finale >_>
    ^^ True point.
  • This case is closed.
    Li feels like he'd be my favourite, but he hasn't quite clicked for me on that level yet.

Tomoyo is good, though.
    i'm kind of tempted to watch the show outside of the group-watches but i feel like i'm betraying y'all
    It's not a betrayal

Just let me know what episodes you're watching so I can catch up
    ok...
    Though I will say that, given SF_Sorrow's remark...
    SF_Sorrow said:

also I'm still anticipating for you guy's reactions to the season 2 finale >_>
    ...I would like to save the season 2 finale for a group watch
  • edited 2016-08-29 22:58:59
    This case is closed.
    FWIW, with luck, we'll be watching a couple episodes tomorrow.

I'll be around all day until about 5.

But yeah, if you do watch ahead, I'll second what CA said.
    ok
    Eriol is Clow Reed, and he's EVIL
  • This case is closed.
    and he has a genderbending assistant!
    I like that CLAMP will take any and every excuse to put Sakura in a new outfit
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes

Tomoyo: still all about that CUTE OUTFITS LIFE
    Tomoyo status: Still Tomoyo. (And we wouldn't have it any other way.)