[Rant] My nephew is the dumbest man in the history of England

I just ragequit an ironman game doing the challenge where you start as the Dutch earl of Chester after WtC bookmark. My nephew had a claim on England, so I rebelled, pushing his claim, once I had slowly acquired 3 duchies. When the war was at NINETY-NINE percent in my favor, my moron nephew decides to leave as an adventurer pressing his own claim, instantly ending my war inconclusively.

Comments

• im assuming WtC stands for wizards of the coast
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I smiled. What's Reddit xerox in reference to?
  • hey i know what this means
  • Crystal said:

I smiled. What's Reddit xerox in reference to?

I just copied a reddit thread wholesale, none of this actually happened to me.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh, oh duh. I was confused because it made me think of that one in-joke with Reddit in the name, where you just keep going way and way back into the comment histories, or something.
  • im mad this thread was posted because now I really feel like playing ck2 but I was going to go to bed in a minute
  • Jane said:

if u do u gotta tell me what happens

well I didn't and I'm gonna actually go to bed now, but I'm sure what would've happened is I'd have started a campaign as someone random, played for fifteen minutes, and then quit and never touched that campaign again

being as I did that like twice this afternoon
  • edited 2016-07-14 04:24:38
    idk in my previous campaign that I might still go back to, I reformed the nordic faith and became fylkir which was kind of cool but then got stuck in a spot where I couldn't really do anything

or rather, the things I could've and should've done were tedious so I just kinda quit

I'd like to have a campaign that goes long enough to get really interesting stories out of it

the best I have is the tale of the sexy king of ireland, which goes like this: once there was a king of ireland who was shockingly good looking, then he went on crusade and died, the end
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    you're david cameron's uncle?