Sam Peckinpah's Transformers

Comments

• “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Oh dear.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    this will not end well (for that transformer)
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    STOP SNIFFING
  • edited 2016-07-13 15:47:22
    if i had more initiative i would start editing the arm and hammer into various other trademarked product pictures and make one snowclone for each, e.g. "Sam Peckinpah's Charmin", "Sam Peckinpah's Spam", "Sam Peckinpah's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell", "Sam Peckinpah's Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas", etc.

no idea who Sam Peckinpah is but associating this distinctive name with editing a disembodied arm and hammer into pictures is funny
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    it's not even a transformer
  • edited 2016-07-13 16:27:46
    oops

i guess i have to find offbrand things to edit the arm and hammer into
  • speaking of, while looking that picture up I actually found out that there's a Robosapien movie for some reason

Avi Arad produced, Sean McNamara (of Brookwell McNamara, aka "the Disney Channel people") directed, and the CGI robot looks Bad

• Touch the cow. Do it now.

if i had more initiative i would start editing the arm and hammer into various other trademarked product pictures and make one snowclone for each, e.g. "Sam Peckinpah's Charmin", "Sam Peckinpah's Spam", "Sam Peckinpah's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell", "Sam Peckinpah's Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas", etc.

no idea who Sam Peckinpah is but associating this distinctive name with editing a disembodied arm and hammer into pictures is funny

Sam Peckinpah was a director known for violent westerns. Although I believe this is actually a reference to a Monty Python skit.