The Nega-Heapers

edited 2012-02-23 21:37:20 in General
In which we discuss our evil doppelgangers who exist in an alternate universe in which the Heap is ruled over by villainy.

I'd be the Heap's corrupt district attorney, who prosecutes innocent people and has ties to the mob.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited 2012-02-23 21:41:09
    i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

I'd be the evil arsonist who sets radios on fire out of pure malice.

Yeah, that'll work.

• I'm the moral guardian.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Aw, this is awful. Someone is a more evil Gryphon than me. I do my best, dammit!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    My villain counterpart would probably still like reptiles and Pokémon (if the latter still exists). Only difference is I would have an army full of stereotypical evil reptiles and use it for ridiculous over-the-top acts of villainy, and I'd play as a trainer who's mean to their Pokémon for no real reason.
  • (*Back Pats*)

We know you do, we know.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    My evil doppelganger is determined to crush literacy and burn all the books. And promote mindless materialism. And is a huge fan of "Baby Got Back".
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Machetes the hand patting him

Hehehe!
  • No!!!! I needed that hand to interfere with other peoples personal affairs!!!!!
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    CaesiumHand (Shamus) holds down a steady desk job at a respectable company. He has a crew cut, wears a moderately priced grey suit, and nothing gets him excited like a good flat-tax proposal.

He never exaggerates. Ever.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    -sets all the things on fire- >:D
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I'm the moral guardian.

But, but, that would be my doppleganger! D:

Alternately, some sort of "moe" nanedashimo yamashiko or whatever that Japanshit trope is.
  • Exactly the same.

Possibly bald, but otherwise exactly the same.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited 2012-02-24 01:15:44
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Bluh
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Shamus also shoots people, or something.
  • edited 2012-02-24 01:18:44
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm actually not sure what the idea here is either. Is it someone who's basically the same, but uses their skills (or whatever) for evil? Or someone who's your complete opposite? I went for the latter.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Same.

If it's the former, I'm pretty sure we'd be the same person.
  • I thought it was evil.

If we're going for total opposites. I'd be some sort of ultra level-headed intellectual debater with little patience for the goings-on in this type of place.

Honestly if that were me, I think I'd have never come across TVTropes at all. I'd be too busy getting good grades and being productive.

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "I'd be too busy getting good grades and being productive."

Never stopped me.

Though, opposite me would be a hell of a lot more "srs bsns", but probably dumber, a blue collar worker, but somehow better at grammar and spelling. 
  • edited 2012-02-24 04:09:35
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    I'VE GOT IT

the nega-me is Naney.

Me Naney
    Bitter Happy I think
    Les Gay
    Hot foreign GF Lame domestic BF
    A raging wannabe slut Also a raging wannabe slut okay wait that doesn't work
    Not a ponyfag Huge ponyfag
    Wants to nuke America Probably doesn't
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Opposites me is a hugely successful ex-army neoconservative businessperson, highly confident, loud, and aggressively rude.

Evil me is secretly banning all the best posters from TVT while simultaneously taking the piss out of them under another username over in that SA thread, makes insecure or self-effacing posts only when most conducive to emotional manipulation or calculated to cause the most guilt, makes deliberately awful suggestions in Hollers and then lets Eddie take the blame for the consequences, and secretly feeds off the anger and confusion of tropers that complain or ask for help even while typing reassuring, pacifying PMs.
  • I go to sleep and suddenly the thread falls into confusion due to my lack of clarity. Basically the evil version of us can be whatever seems appropriate. Mine is more like myself except evil, but opposite people are just as valid.
    Thank you for clearing that up.

Also I get the impression that Naney is not all that happy, but what do I know
  • I wonder what nega-me would 8e like. ::::o
    That depends. Who is the anti-Vriska?
  • TreTre
    edited 2012-02-24 12:11:37
    Nega-Tre would be Todd from Stuck: an insanely cunning, serious, not black, driven and spiteful individual with a bad tendency to get too into what he wants.

Okay, I do that too, but at least I'm not willing to kill people for it.

^ That would be Terezi. Or Nep.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Nega-me would probably be very racist...

^WHO LET YOU ON THE SITE?!
  • edited 2012-02-24 14:59:56

Happy I think

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    But all gay guys do are have sex and prance around all happy like! The media wouldn't lie to me about gays! Stop messing with me Naney! D:<
  • He's just going to respond to that with gayles of laughter.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Which just proves my point.
  • ^ (*Eye Roll*)
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    YOU LOVE LIFE AND YOU KNOW IT YOU BLISSFUL LITTLE FUCK, DON'T DENY IT