What would your characters do if they were granted 72 hours of immortality?

Butterscotch: Take every drug she could get her hands on. In excessive quantities. All at once.

Caramel: Break up organized crime by just kicking down the door of the local mob boss and punching out everyone with his bare hands.

Gumdrop: Drive recklessly on her motorcycle until it's damaged to the extent that she can't use it anymore. All the while being totally oblivious to the fact that she's endangering others as well, since, you know...it would usually be Butterscotch who points that out.

Comments

• Tre: would drink as much root beer as possible, and not much else as far as flexing his powers goes
    Nora: would probably go on a manhunt to destroy all of her enemies (or otherwise incapacitate them)
    Max: I dunno, might stab himself just for the hell of it
    Grassy: Three days of nothing but coding and video games, sleep be damned and maybe not a ton of food either (though that last part may not hold).
    Marce: would attempt to do as much of the impossible stuff on their bucket list (e.g. jumping off of the Griffin Building from the 42nd floor) as they could

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Reddy: would probably dunk his head into the water to see what it would be like to never drown

Freddy: might electrocute himself for fun

Eddy: probably stop being risk-averse for a bit

Susan: would wash off makeup in front of her mother
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    This implies a healing factor, right? Because I would want to be conscious and in minimal pain for all this crazy shit, and preferably without lingering diseases, and I'm pretty sure most (but not all) of my characters would be similarly concerned. With those conditions met, a mega-post will ensue.
  • kill living beings
    take every drug he can get his hands on. in excessive quantities. systematically.

kill a local enemy in a flashy way, then disappear for the rest of the period to avoid being dissected

nothing out of the ordinary
  • A third of my characters already are immortal, and the others don't really have problems that can be solved with temporary immortality
    But in the latter case, it's not like they couldn't think of things to do.
  • kill living beings
    very few of my problems could be solved with temporary immortality. it's not even long enough to save money on food
    Yeah.

I do have quite a few ideas of how people might use that time, though.