Someone who sounds friendly and amiable while talking about gaming hardware

edited 2016-06-14 03:12:25 in General
See, I like this guy.  The bald guy.  He talks about his setup but he is not obnoxious about it.  He describes it in great detail, but does so with a friendly voice.  He doesn't hype his stuff and he doesn't put down others.  He just calmly explains how he does all the amazing stuff he does.  And he describes it crystal-clearly and very informatively.

I'm not usually interested in this sort of heavy-duty hardware setup for gaming, but even I feel interested in his stuff when he starts talking.  I feel like I want to keep on watching the video.

See, it's entirely possible to talk about your own impressive hardware and stuff without being a douchebag.

Comments

• Glasses guy is also pretty decent.

Just has a somewhat less presentable voice/talking style, but he's still cool.
  • edited 2016-06-14 03:47:33
    In contrast, this is the sort of kid we're dealing with when we see That CS:GO Kid On Steam:
  • Actually that 14-year-old with the "epic" setup doesn't seem to talk as annoyingly as he frames it to be.  He actually talks rather agreeably.

I suspect that this is often the case with people on the internet -- generally agreeable, but most notable for those times that they do stupid/silly/obnoxious things.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I'm more like "how did this twerp afford all that crap?"
  • lee4hmz said:

I'm more like "how did this twerp afford all that crap?"

Parents with more money than time, presumably.