Should Warner City California even exist?

edited 2016-06-08 05:21:58 in Chocolate
I plan on building Warner City Florida, a theme park/hotel/studio complex, in an area roughly adjacent to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando. I plan on building Warner City Colorado, which is much the same thing but with ABC Warner's corporate headquarters and rides built with "winter modes," in a rural area not far from Denver International Airport.

But Warner City California? How would I justify its existence? Especially as Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood's Florida counterparts have risen above them in attendance and importance - and ABC Warner already has plenty of telegenic regional presence in SoCal.

Comments

• if Dr. Dre can buy California I see no reason you can't buy only a part of it.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    well like would some of the purposes end up being dumb? (e.g. facilities for Warner Bros. Animation Group, ESPN, possibly ABC News/CNN, and Reakt so as to make Nickelodeon wish they hadn't closed Nickelodeon Studios)
  • Anonus. Think.

Cartoon Network, as a theme park.

I would kill for that.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I was already planning attractions based on Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and The Powerpuff Girls (and, if they count, The Flintstones and Scooby-Doo) for the parks.
  • edited 2016-06-08 06:02:57
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    And there's at least two parks anyway (the ones in Florida and Colorado, which is admittedly something of a longshot anyway because unlike the Orlando or LA areas, the Denver area is a semi-arid climate that also gets more snow in the winter than Orlando or LA do)