ATTN Canada

edited 2016-05-26 01:26:44 in General
YOU SUCK

...nothing, I just wanted to o/` Flame Canada, flame Canada... o/`

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *Constable Princess Alice fines GMH $200 for not being funny*
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Can't you read the sign? :|

NO UNFUNNY JOKES ANY TIME
    UP TO $200 FINE
    QUEEN CITY ORDINANCE 8.675.309
  • don't you have to fine yourself $200 too?
  • also another $200 for that ordinance number

don't you have to fine yourself $200 too?

I'm the sovereign. The laws don't apply to me. u_u
  • don't you have to fine yourself $200 too?

I'm the sovereign. The laws don't apply to me. u_u
    /me applies the laws to the sovereign
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be posted on /r/lolcentraliancriminals for people to laugh at.
  • You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be posted on /r/lolcentraliancriminals for people to laugh at.

/me drops a bucket of red paint onto CentralAvenue
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.