What are your favorite foods?

edited 2012-02-21 19:25:15 in General
Mine are fried rice, pizza, cheeseburgers, lamb, frog legs, chocolate and salmon.
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Breakfast foods in general: eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, toast, omelettes, that kinda stuff.

I also eat cheeseburgers regularly although I don't enjoy them much anymore.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Mine are frog chocolate, legs, pizza rice, fried cheese, and salmonburgers.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    I like pizza, spaghetti, french fries, baked potatoes, cheeseburgers, and beef tacos. On the healthier side, I've always been partial to oranges and pineapples.

On a related note, my ancestry is mostly Irish. The only part of the stereotypical Irish diet that I enjoy is potatoes. I could never stand corned beef and cabbage.
  • edited 2012-02-21 19:47:51
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    Miserable little piles of secrets!
  • Spicy foods in general, also rice, fruit (especially 8erries and tropical fruits), fish (especially salmon or tilapia), pork chops, cheese, potatoes cooked most ways, corn on the co8, green 8eans, and yogurt.