Building a Disneyversal-style theme park

I'm sure the LA area might not have enough room for one at this point, but let's just pretend.

What sort of rides and attractions should be here?
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    The World of Cartoon Network
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Also a new Hanna-Barbera Land, with mascots like these

Actually the suits would be more polished but come on
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    This was my dream when i was a kid!  mine and my brother's.

We used to spend ages designing rides, drawing maps, deciding what theming would go where . . .

We thought we were actually going to do this, somehow.  We were going to get rich by making awesome, successful video games, and then we were going to use that money to build an amusement park.
  • The World of Cartoon Network

YES

like, you could have a Regular Show themed arcade with some of the games that have been on the show and an Adventure Time 4D theater and a scale replica of Foster's and shit

I'd pay all of the money to go there. I'd rob a bank. Maybe two.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tachyon said:

This was my dream when i was a kid!  mine and my brother's.

We used to spend ages designing rides, drawing maps, deciding what theming would go where . . .

We thought we were actually going to do this, somehow.  We were going to get rich by making awesome, successful video games, and then we were going to use that money to build an amusement park.

That's adorable
  • while we're at it, depending on whether or not ABC Warner has the rights: a gift shop with merch from various games, like a Fangamer/WeLoveFine type deal

and, uh, slide some T&B into that shit
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Trip_to_the_Moon_(attraction)

Anyway a perfect theme park would have a recreation of this ride.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I want to put in a Beach City attraction, and a Bedrock attraction