4/20

is actually just 1/5. Did you never take a math class?

Comments

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    The correct answer to the problem is 5, actually.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *plays "Dopesmoker"*
  • kill living beings
    happy birthday to death
  • edited 2016-04-21 06:52:48
    Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    happy birthday to literally hitler, as well.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-04-21 06:32:35
    I seriously didn't notice what day it was until now.  Probably because I worked from home, and I suspect the apartment manager cracked down on people lighting up on the premises after the excessive stench from celebrations the day it got legalized.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    i smelled a little weed earlier tonight
  • It's also possible that it was so fucking hot today that nobody in their right mind wanted burning plants near their face.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Or had vaporisers, because they're significantly healthier.
    I don't mean that kind of vaping. Related but distinct.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    We get it, you gape.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-04-22 03:23:32

Or had vaporisers, because they're significantly healthier.

Man, nobody vapes pot.  Not even when they have a prescription and are presumably taking it for health reasons.

And on that note...

Workers with the Recreation and Park Department arrived at 6:00 a.m. to continue a cleanup that began after the so-called “Smokeout” ended. While the celebration was mostly peaceful, revelers left behind 22,000 pounds of garbage. Earlier estimates ranged from 10,000 pounds to 15,000 pounds of trash.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    that's not right, that can't be right

before e-cigarettes, before 'vaping' suddenly became a thing and was everywhere, i had only ever seen or heard of vaporizers in the context of marijuana
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-04-22 18:16:50
    Maybe in Britain?

I'm in Oregon, and while there's always been noise about e-cigs being revolutions of health or something, the only time I've ever seen them used are a handful of downtown hipsters, a vape bar for hipsters, and one of my friends who bought one because he thought it was funny.  Even that use sort of dropped back off the map after a couple years, despite still being brought up in every conversation about smoking bans and secondhand smoke.

I have never once seen a vaporizer used for marijuana, even after legalizing it.  Ever.
  • What are you talking about?

People vape pot all the time, that's why a gas station near my house started selling lighters with Bob Marley and The Grateful Dead on them recently.
    A friend of mine bought a lovely little box vaporiser way back that his mother later threw out and I swear it was an infinitely more pleasant experience than trying to smoke the stuff. I mean, for people who already smoke it semi-regularly, this isn't nearly as much of a problem, but it's just so much easier on your throat and lungs.

Perhaps it's a matter of cost prohibition. Actual marijuana vaporisers are expensive, particularly the really elaborate stupid-looking ones; that little self-heating box-pipe-thing was something like $150. That said, I feel like if you use it a lot, it's a good investment and probably significantly better for you. Not that pot is 100% devoid of health risks even consumed in that manner, but it's still less... hacking cough-inducing.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Tachyon said:

that's not right, that can't be right

before e-cigarettes, before 'vaping' suddenly became a thing and was everywhere, i had only ever seen or heard of vaporizers in the context of marijuana

this

one of my IRC friends who was into weed used to talk about vaporizers on occasion