EXITS 33 A-B

edited 2011-06-29 00:11:53 in General

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    THE MACHINE MAN

WHICH WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE A WOMAN

BUT NEVER MIND
  • edited 2011-06-30 17:53:02
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    EXIT 33A
    US 56 EAST
    Metropolis
    NEXT RIGHT

EXIT 33B
    US 56 WEST
    Utopia
    3/4 MILE

What, couldn't be bothered to actually make those?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fine, Mr. Can't-Use-Imagination:
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Fuck, I swapped 33A and 33B.

We'll just pretend it's a sign mistake, like you'd find in real life.
    DAMMIT NOW I'M IN METROPOLIS INSTEAD OF UTOPIA

FUCK FUCK FUCK
    Maybe you should've used a GPS
    But those are all newfangled and I'm an old person!
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

only VILLAINOUS communist necromancers can use GPSes

are you america's enemy????????????????

Oh, I remember this thread.

It's funny, because I'm always harping on real-life road contractors for making stupid mistakes on their signs and then I went and made one myself.