What are your least favorite foods and drinks?

Yeah.
  • Garlic bread. Breadsticks.
  • A majority of pizza.
  • Cheesecake.
  • Bacon.
  • Angel cake (it's disappointing).

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Steak
  • fish

celery

capers

blue cheese

most cake
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

fish

The worst cat. :|
  • only sredni can judge me

fish

The worst cat. :|
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I forgot steak and celery.
  • only sredni can judge me

• Pierogis

Coconuts

Most spicy things (they just cause me too much pain)

Mostly because last year and before that I've had so many that eating them isn't a pleasurable experience anymore, if it ever really was. (It's the sauce.)
  • Big Macs are so utterly bland
  • onion rings

creamed corn

both are a texture thing.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Broccoli. Most kinds of cabbage, in fact. I just can't get past the smell. (Oddly enough, I really like mustard.)

Big Macs are so utterly bland

the quarter pounder and the double quarter pounder are two of the best things on the menu, no joke

McD's is at its best when they keep it simple. every time they've tried to be fancy it doesn't go well for them.
  • Lee speaks the gospel truth
  • fight. dream. horse. love.
    eating natto was hands down the worst culinary experience I've ever had

I have difficulty eating oatmeal, porridge, hot cereal in general

That's it really, usually can make myself eat almost anything
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    i'm so disappointed by so much of what i see in this thread

that being said, fuck pumpkin and fuck the entirety of the season autumn where i hear about nothing except how everyone loves pumpkin
  • This article made me buy a Big Mac

I like them but they completely dick me over
    Epitome said:

that being said, fuck pumpkin and fuck the entirety of the season autumn where i hear about nothing except how everyone loves pumpkin
    My mom loves pumpkin, but I'm not crazy about it. I'm not really big on cucurbits of any sort except pickles.
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    Tomatoes
    Onions
    Lettuce
    Cabbage
    The most common kind of sliced slimy mushroom, though some kinds of mushroom are fine
    Oysters
    Shrimp, sometimes, depending
    Pineapple
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I think that most good foods can be done badly and many "bad" foods can be done well. However, some foods kind of gross me out on principle: Cheez Whiz, chilli dogs, soggy cereal, cottage cheese, cold soft wet limp things in general.
  • chilli dogs

the trick is you just cover it with tons of chili then eat it with a knife and fork
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    That is how you eat an open-faced turkey sandwich. Cheap sausage should not require that.
  • Chili dogs are A+ provided they aren't on soggy white bread and don't fucking overdo the chili, which rules out 99 percent of them

Pretzel dogs with light chili from Sonic are pretty good, for the record. Mainly because the dogs there are satisfyingly taut.

I feel like the food equivalent of a Content Consumer
  • it's really good though!!!
    Kexruct said:

Chili dogs are A+ 

Kexruct said:

Sonic

Sonic-the-Hedgehog-character-001.jpg
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It's an anti-preferences thread, doubt anyone would disagree with that.

Anyway I adore chili dogs, but am far from a fan of cereal itself.
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    lee4hmz said:

Epitome said:

My mom loves pumpkin, but I'm not crazy about it. I'm not really big on cucurbits of any sort except pickles.
    i've never heard the word cucurbits before (i've always just heard them called 'gourds) so that was a cool little bit of knowledge! it's weird, there are multiple times i've had cravings for pickles and then i actually ate one and i was like 'eh.'  body why do you want something we both know we won't like that much

oh, also, i don't like milk. the thought of drinking it straight is nauseating, but i like chocolate milk and i like cereal with milk, so there's that.
  • Milk in its standard form is unpleasant and gross. Chocolate milk and milk in other things are both cool, but I can't do milk with cereal or on its own.

Given the choice I'll always go for soy, or another alternative like almond or rice milk. I had a casein/gluten free diet as a kid so that's probably why.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    lee4hmz said:

Big Macs are so utterly bland

the quarter pounder and the double quarter pounder are two of the best things on the menu, no joke

McD's is at its best when they keep it simple. every time they've tried to be fancy it doesn't go well for them.
    counterpoint: the Bacon Clubhouse

(aware that it has Mac sauce on it, but i don't mind that)
    on topic, mashed swede

i like most vegetables, but that one just seems gross to me
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Most vegetables, admittedly, but especially peas. Ick.

I could never be a vegetarian, alas

the worst cow
    i have always found vegetables' status as the memetic hated food a bit strange

i can't stand celery, though, it has this awful lingering taste
  • edited 2016-03-10 05:18:17
    steak
    lobster
    dark chocolate
    alcoholic beverages (basically any kind)
    oysters
    salt and vinegar potato chips

I mean, I'll eat them, but that doesn't mean I particularly like them.
  • I tend to not like beef very much, for environmental reasons, and it's also not really my favorite meat.

Steak, especially.  Steak smells GREAT.

It doesn't taste as good.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    "Steak smells GREAT."

thank you
  • edited 2016-03-10 05:48:14
    pancakes - rather meh

waffles - slightly less meh but still rather meh

sushi - this is a little more complicated.  i actually like the ingredients of sushi, generally.  well, i don't like wasabi, but otherwise, yeah.  but sushi is always just so damn expensive, or comes in really small portions per unit price, so I have very little reason to go get it.  i'm rarely ever in the mood for sushi.
  • edited 2016-03-10 05:50:09
    I find it kinda curious how I have a lot of stereotypically "high-class" foods on my dislike list - steak, sushi, lobster, oysters.

Oh, also, cuttlefish/squid/octopus.  I'll eat them; I just don't normally seek them out because I am not a big fan of the texture.

Seafood in general is sort of a luxury food item, to be honest.  Especially non-fish seafood.
  • Another oddity:

I like yogurt, but I don't like Greek yogurt.