-dons deerstalker-
Tagged:

Comments

• *is dead, under mysterious circumstances*
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *killed Haven*
  • edited 2012-02-17 20:02:34
    -gets out notebook-

Well, it seems that the victim received roughly...3000 threatening letters, mostly ones claiming that they would choke him if he made any more puns.

Looks like someone...pun-ished him.

-dons sunglasses-

^ Ahaha, a false confession! A staple of the mystery genre! I suppose you also killed Kennedy, Elvis and Elizabeth Short?
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
  • Hmm, on further inspection, it seems clear that the victim was stabbed to death. PONY stabbed, in fact.
    I also killed Lincoln, Whitney Houston and Mufasa.
  • He was apparently murdered in the process of trying to open his safe, but I don't know the code!

Someone, help!
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Here! (gives fingerprint dust if it's a keypad lock)
    The code is 16309.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Aha! When turned upside-down on a calculator, the safe combination looks like the word "boegi." Clearly this is a vital clue!
  • I'm not listening to the false confession dude!

-dusts for fingerprints, discovers that only three of the numbers were pressed-

Well shit.

Someone else do some investigating!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hmm, boegi, bogey, Boeing...Wait, that's it! The combination must be 00747! It's clearly the logical conclusion.