The game is called not getting a speeding ticket!

edited 2012-02-17 14:17:22 in General

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Jeez, that's complicated. Imma just go 25 all the time.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    At least they're a consistent length. Well, except the first one. The nail that stands up gets hammered down. :|
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    What the hell kind of insanity is that?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    According to the news article the image goes with, it's since been replaced with a "simpler" sign...that tells people to slow down between 6:49-9:07 a.m. and between 2:03-4:29 p.m.

Would it really be that hard to round to 6:30-9:30 a.m. and 2:00-4:30 p.m.? It seems like the most obvious attempt at a speed trap ever.
  • edited 2012-02-17 14:30:51
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Huh. Today I learned that there are school systems where the elementary schools start at 7 AM.

Anyhow, that looks pretty crazy. Why don't they just make 90-minute to 2-hour time periods for the kids walking to school instead of six weird ones? (Ninja'd.)
    Now we need to just combine it with this and everyone will be happy. image
  • edited 2012-02-17 14:51:08
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Why does that remind me so much of one of the force floor puzzles from Chip's Challenge? They're not even green.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    @Fossil, where the buggering hell is that at?
    Swindon. They really like roundabouts there.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I drove through a roundabout today. Two, actually.

I'm of the opinion that they don't deserve all the hate they get in America.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    There's only one Roundabout I like.

/predictableG