If you could have any superpower...

edited 2012-02-16 03:27:57 in General
what would it be?

Comments

• edited 2012-02-16 03:32:24
    I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    Hmmm...

Super Strength perhaps. Or Flight.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."

Either electricity powers or time manipulation (as in metaphorical fast-forward, slow-down, and pause buttons) appeal to me the most.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fly, Pupa! Flyyyyyyyy! Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Like I said in the other thread it would 8e cool to manipul8 luck.
  • To make people do whatever I want.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    To be able to travel freely and comfortably through outer space, unassisted.

Not that I plan on actually doing that, I just want the required secondary superpowers.
  • The power to give myself powers, though I'd only be able to use one at a time.

It'd still be a totes sweet power though.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    ^So basically, the power to be Megaman?
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    I've noticed that as I've gotten older I've wanted powers that are less and less 'out-there.' This was probably influenced by a large number of horror movies.

Super-speed is probably my current number one. Or maybe being able to mimic any physical movement just by watching it.
  • I used to want to be invisible. Now I think I'd go for time-manipulation.

Just the thought of never staying up late to do an essay is so...enamoring
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Time will not be manipulated. She will hand you your ass on a platter.
    What about space, then? Is she any more open to that?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Yeah, space is more of a pushover. They've actually gotten somewhere with her, y'know.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Shapeshifting.
  • @ProfessorGator: Without the latent robot assassination and the robot aspect, so sort of.