Petition to Move Heapershangout.com to a Giant Decaying Turtle Corpse

My friends, it's 2016. It's time for a change. It's time for a renewal. It's time to rebrand ourselves as a bunch of mad-eyed hunters living on the floating corpse of a truly massive turtle, sailing on a giant boat pulled by sea worms and surviving entirely off of what we can kill.

Now, I know what you're thinking. "But Yarrun," you ask, "why a turtle? won't this drive property values down? and what the hell is that smell?" Well, generic Heaper, is it not true that the turtle is the foundation of the universe, beneath the Elephants and the Disc? And who needs neighbors when you're constantly surrounded by the decaying corpses of leviathans that you yourself have killed? And that smell? That's the smell of progress. The smell of a new age. The smell that only a turtle corpse weathered by salt wind and populated with filthy, violent squatters can have. 

Join me. Join me on this journey to a new age. Join me on this boat made entirely of bones and pulled by two enormous, stinking worms. Let's trade bluish-green for the emptiness of gant.

Comments