Neko Atsume

Yes, the cute little cat collecting app/game thing.

It is adorable and often hilarious to watch those little kitties get up to various antics with the toys you set out for them.

Also, little kitty butt holes are a thing.

Comments

• ok fine ill get this game
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022

ok fine ill get this game

• Yes good.

And let me know what cats end up being your favorites.

I like Sunny 'cause she comes to my yard all the time, and Misty 'cause she looks like my little Dusty!
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    This game looks cute, but if I were to get a mobile app game, I'd rather get Pocket Mortys.
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    I keep forgetting to refill my food dishes.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I gave in and started playing this

I like kitties, after all
  • At least you don't get penalized if the food runs out. Mine's usually gone in the morning when I wake up, save for a couple times I was having trouble sleeping and refilled it in the middle of the night.

They added new toys recently. I'm loving the rice kettle; the kitty either curls up inside it or kinda straddles it which is hilarious.
  • I like Tubbs.

Mostly 'cause my family had a cat that looked just like Tubbs. 

Plus if Tubbs leaves on his own he tips well.
    Tubbs eats all the food but he leaves you plenty of fish to buy more so he's not a freeloader
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    apparently if you leave tubbs alone he gives more fish so I always do that

also he doesn't come indoors so I always put the expensive food indoors
  • I didn't realize that refilling the bowl would kick Tubbs out and felt kinda bad when it did.
  • Awww so cute! Even if it looks like the kitty train is going to run over Dusty Misty.

I love the train toy so much; it's adorable (and it gets Conductor Whiskers!)