What makes you feel loved?

edited 2012-02-14 14:59:50 in General
In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm going to ask y'all the same question that my valentine asked me:

What makes you feel loved?

What does your valentine do, that assures you that they love you?
Tagged:

Comments

• It's 4:20 somewhere.
    Love makes me feel loved.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Having her squish her boobs against my face.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    My love is surprisingly easy to buy. :P 
    How's that, Justice?

I like gifts. 

I know people make a big deal about gifts sort of not being a true expression of love, but I think a thoughtful gift can actually show that someone cares quite a bit about you and your happiness.
    Oh. I tend to think of gifts as useless crap that takes up space.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ...pretty much what Gelzo said. I feel special when I think about how much CA loves me and how meaningful I am to her.

Maybe it helps that reading tends to make me happy.

Also I enjoy movies with my loved ones.

And statues can be nice...

Guess I just think material things have the potential to be peachy keen.
    I will make an exception for books, which are inherently awesome.
  • "It is a matter of grave importance that Fairy tales should be respected.... Whosoever alters them to suit his own opinions, whatever they are, is guilty, to our thinking, of an act of presumption, and appropriates to himself what does not belong to him." -- Charles Dickens
    I feel loved but guilty when someone buys me something outside of birthday or Christmas.

What makes me feel best is when someone does me favors.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I feel special when I think about how much CA loves me and how meaningful I am to her.
    And I feel special when I think about the fact that you love me just as much and I'm just as meaningful to you.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    I'm happy when I don't have to feel worried that I'm imposing on someone. Like, whenever I'm invited to something or when what I have to say doesn't annoy people.
  • I'm happy when I don't have to feel worried that I'm imposing on
    someone.

This
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I remember when AU and I first became BESTEST FRIENDS. He was my only friend, but I assumed that to him I was just another internet friend so I was worried about coming on too strong and/or looking too clingy.

I felt real good when I learned that I was just as important to him as he was to me.
  • edited 2012-02-21 01:03:37
    I'm just here to gay the place up
    Well, I feel loved like earlier tonight when my bf calls me his big pony and asks me to mount him. ^3^

And CA it was exactly the same with me and my boyfriend. I was playing it so close to the vest at first, but then he up and came out and told me he loved me a few months in to our "friendship" and now we have been togethor for 9 months almost
  • edited 2012-02-21 01:09:13

Tummy rubs~

^Hawt. 0w0
  • Tummy rubs? Someone offering tummy rubs? Where?!
  • My boyfriend does tummy rubs~
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    He's a complete and total whore when it comes to tummy rubs.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    -rubs Beholders tummy-