IJBM: Choice

This concept is an illusion and trap devisut by procrastination.

Go forth decisively and make rapid progres!

...hmm, which game should I play now?  *opens up Galaxy*  I could mess around in Superfrog but that's sorta boring, I could go play Gex I guess but I'd have to make sure I get to the save point for it to be worth my time, I could go try out Tetrobot and Co., ...oh wait, I should be booting things off my hard drive since I have less than 10% free space left.  Okay, I could uninstall Empire Earth because...wait, has anyone responded to my thread requesting help?  Supposedly it works for some people on Win8.1 but not for me and I've tried some fixes but none of them have worked which sucks because I kinda wanna play something AoE-ish.  Nope, no one's responded, uninstalling that.  Wow, that gave me back like 0.6 GB.  Also time to uninstall Alien vs. Predator Classic 2000; that was a freebie but I don't think I'll ever really get into it.  I could play Thief Gold actually.  I could also play NWN2 and I ought to go look up the class progressions for what to make my characters.  I wanna make my main character into an Arcane Trickster but wait I have three characters in my party so I'll have to figure out how to level them up so that means picking their progression tables even assuming I find build tables to use off the internet.  I suck at building characters in D&D -- too many options.  And NWN2 isn't even truly D&D because it's still computer-implemented and has a few mechanical differences, though that's not necessarily a bad thing, but then now I have to wonder to what extent will, say, some skills be useless because there may or may not be enough roleplaying opportunities to use them, or something.  Well I guess Thief lets me sneak around but I don't completely feel like I wanna play that now.  I could continue playing Torchlight, but it feels a bit like it's become a bit of a monotonous slog at this point and I think I'm about halfway through the game and just doing stuff because it exists to be done.  *opens up Steam*  I did recently buy Insanity's Blade so I could play that.  Oh wait I told someone else I'd check out Oniken, which I finally found my old key for.  Thank goodness Desura logins still work.  Oh hey here's Syder Arcade, I could try that out.  I wonder if it has trading cards.  Ah yeah it does.  Oh there's that friend who gifted me Dino D-Day and he wants me to try it out.  I don't feel like it though.  Also don't have it installed.  I could try out Starscape again; I first played that a while ago.  Hmm, do I feel more like playing Dragon Age: Origins or NWN2?  If I feel I'm more likely to play NWN2 I should probably uninstall the 25-GB behemoth that is DAO.  Yeah I'll go do that, my save is retained by the cloud anyway.  But then now that I think about it I think I might wanna play it.  Ugh.  Well, 24234 MB here we go.  Holy crap I'm back over 100 GB free.  Hmm I could read fault milestone two side:above.  Or I could read Oblivious Garden or Shan Gui.  Should I uninstall Valkyria Chronicles?  I'm still really early in the game.  I want to play this game and I know it's good but it just feels like I never get around to these behemoth games even though they're epic and stellar and super awesome.  I just keep playing tiny little games.  The stupid trading cards just get me to sample a bunch of games, so I've stopped doing that but that incentive still exists.  And then I have a bunch of games "opened".  Oh I still haven't finished playing Nostalgia.  Croikey.  And also Lufia 2.  And Mega Man Zero 2 though my save on that is locked up somewhere.  I could replay it I guess?  Well I kinda wanna play a metroidvania.  I could play Wario Land 4.  Or one of the MMZ games wouldn't be too bad a choice I guess.  I could replay Mega Man ZX at a difficulty that actually does instant death spikes.  I'm looking forward to getting Timespinner and Azure Striker Gunvolt.  Oh hey here's friend telling me about La-Mulana.  I have that one file open and two friends that were watching me and I'm not sure if I should continue it without them.  I guess I can go ask them on Steam.

oh wait I have new notifications, I can check them and then pass the time until i'm done checking them at which point I get to fret over which game to play until there are new notifications for me to pass the time with again.

...hey wait, where did my entire day go?

Comments