What do you mean road signs are confusing?

I'm sure if you look online you can find examples of even less comprehensible signs, but these are just the particularly unintuitive ones from my personal photo collection.

Comments

• kill living beings
    Right lane must move in a direction or stop
  • Temporary truck east
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    that's a lot of orange
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-12-23 22:12:28
    Near Seattle where my sister used to live, there was this big unintuitive mess of one-way streets, and most of them had medians but no traffic lights so you couldn't turn around if you messed up.  Anyway, right in the middle of that, there was a roundabout sign that looked kind of like this

but instead of the exits being labeled it was just a circle with a shitload of arrows pointing out of it, and no text at all.

It's like okay, Amoeba street.  Got it.

If you took the wrong unlabeled exit (half the street signs were blocked by foliage), you ended up in a downtown traffic jam with no way to turn around for half a mile.
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    *gives up and goes in every direction at once*
  • The Junction 53 left/right sign actually makes intuitive sense.
    lee4hmz said:

*gives up and goes in every direction at once*

Schrödinger's car
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Calica said:

that's a lot of orange

orange means temporary?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Calica said:

Calica said:

that's a lot of orange

orange means temporary?
    Kinda, yeah. Guide signs in construction zones are supposed to be the standard green--it's supposed to be warning signs that get the orange--but a lot of times they'll make guide signs orange too to alert people to the fact that something's changed.