Happy Tree Friends

edited 2012-02-10 00:18:30 in General Media
This series had its share of derails in the motherheap, so it might as well have a thread here.

Anyways. I like the show and it's fun to watch when I'm in a violent mood.

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I prefer the TV series to the web shorts, or at least the earlier ones. The animation is less stiff, the background music varies (unlike the earlier web shorts, which relied on the same set of tracks; though not bad they were kind of repetitive, even though they fit well), and the action is more thought-out.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I haven't watched it in five or six years. I wonder if I'd still enjoy it.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I haven't watched it in a few weeks. I wonder if I'd still enjoy it.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    What channel?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    ...Lame. Put it back on G4TechTV!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    So I just watched "The Choke's On You".

...it was too straightforward, like the older episodes. I didn't like it very much.
  • edited 2012-04-01 23:26:17
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh fuck, the episode-naming thing, it still works!

...Yeah, I see what you mean. It felt rather short, too.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    bumping because for the first time in like two years i actually feel like watching some episodes of this

what are the best ones?