The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• There's some random picture of you on the heap you posted once, Imi that had you're dark brown haired glory.

I'll be like Thomas Pynchon and you'll never know what I look like.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    JZ is now Simpsons!Pynchon, but as a woman
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Yeah, my favorite pic. I could even link it if I wanted. But I won't.

Maybe you ARE Thomas Pynchon, ha ha ha
    that's right, The Mascara Snake

Fast and bulbous
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    WNYW is in my subconscious; KUSA-as-Fox borrows heavily from it in its appearance.
  • Imi: You got me. I would say something mindscrewy, but that would be too predictable.

I still don't know how they pull that off.
    paper bag on head

It's funny because that's REALLY what he does in real life.
  • I'm Thomas Pynchon, and this is my favorite book on the Citadel.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • I love that picture where there's a lady and pig thing on a deck and apparently his arm is sticking out of the door flashing a peace sign.
    One of the VERY rare photos of Pynchon's hand.

Making a V sign. His first novel is called V. Coincidence? I think not.
  • dangblargleflargle, I gotta get to bed,

goodnight heapsters in the heap adjacent to the heap

HEAPCEPTION
    Good night, phantom from space.
  • Ooh, monty hall problem.
    man what the crap
    Should we start a good night thread? Would anyone ever use it?
  • Does Pynchon like pigs or something? Cuz I just found a photo of an autographed book of his that has a piggy drawing. Also, night phantom
  • edited 2011-07-26 03:58:01
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Pynchon's a big pig fan. He apparently used to carry a little toy pig around a lot. And they get mentioned quite a bit in Gravity's Rainbow.
    Results

Heh...my cow...a burrito...Finnegans Wake...Nabokov...

...is that Uwe Boll? Ew.
    I'm not tired.
  • edited 2011-07-26 04:03:18
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    If you do just "imipolex g" (without quotes) your Christmas avatar comes up on page 2

^ Me neither.
    "Rainbow Dash Likes Girls (Stay Gay Pony Girl)"

I love that this is the title of something.
  • edited 2011-07-26 04:12:28
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I want the creative urges back.

Though sometimes I get ideas
    I had a couple ideas earlier today that I was intending to write down but then I got hit with that anger that came from nowhere and I ended up not doing it.
    The new Winnipeg Jets identity is so boring.

I await the uniforms.
    STill not tired
    I am suddenly obsessed with bulking up ABC's library of archive product.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    *Gnaws*
    *Gnaws*
    This should be used more often:
    Crossposter.
    *Gnaws*
    I like to imagine your keyboard has a "*Gnaws*" button.
    I wish. *Gnaws*
  • My keyboard is made of diamond-encrusted gold. Hence the *swaG*.
    Is there a program that would allow me to just press a button and automaticallly type *Gnaws*?
    Well, I used Auto Hotkey to allow myself to type "You needed to know this" with one keystroke.
    radio
  • edited 2011-07-26 17:13:42
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder if this has been replaced. It's been over a year since I was up there:
    Meow.
  • Arf arf arf! >:(

Grrrrrrr...
    kirby
    Woof! *Licks*
    Fox would eventually be purchased by Kellogg's, who would use the network as a vehicle to promote its venerable line of breakfast cereals
    I'd watch it
  • edited 2011-07-26 17:40:41
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Tony the Tiger Tonight?

...who would he interview
    The kids from the Apple Jacks commercials

To try and find out why they like it when it doesn't taste like apples