The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• edited 2017-05-15 16:05:49

yeah!!! and it should have been covered by my insurance!!! calls will be made, people will be yelled at, ect.
  • it wasn't even to test for anything important
  • My dreams exceed my real life

...117 dollars for bloods?

Okay this thing was cute when you guys did it for math, but blood is singular.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Odradek said:

Bloods refers specifically to bloodwork. Don't blame me, blame the medical profession. :|
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    No it doesn't

You people have gone too far

You might as well go full British and call it bloouds
  • FINE

I'll just get my caffeine, fuck it, headaches are hell and I wanted to get some reading done
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    moo
  • You know, Robbie Rotten was actually the most hardworking and intelligent member of the cast. And the other characters knew that and appreciated him for it. It was only him that insisted on antagonizing people needlessly, because...he's a cartoon villain.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I'm going to grow up to be one of those old people who have birdfeeders and watch birds and then be sad when cats eat birds, and also plant flowers and look at flowers and then be sad when the deer eat the flowers.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    At the dentist's office I saw some bullshit celebrity gossip show and they showcased a video of North West having what they called a "mini-meltdown"...in which she screamed "NO PICTURES, NO PICTURES!" at some paparazzi.

And it's like, hey assholes, that's a three year old child. She's not an adult who chose the celebrity lifestyle like her parents, she was born into it. If she doesn't want ransom grown men snapping photos of her 24/7, back the fuck off.

"Publicly harassing children is bad" isn't something that should have to be spelled out, people!
  • But Centie! The ad money to be made!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    There's typos and auto correct mistakes in that post but on my defense I just had teeth pulled and it's a wonder I can type on my phoneat all
  • Odradek said:

[SOMETHING SOMETHING GANG SIGNS]
    gonna remove the letter s from everything just to pite you

dark oul ii, cholar of the first in
    heaper hangout
    philoophy
    podcat
    twin peak
  • edited 2017-05-15 21:56:30
    image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Rooting for any Muslims stuck in Greenland during Ramadan.
  • Hmm.

Religions with sunrise/sunset edicts are just sorta weird. With enough air miles, you can shave a good few hours off your Sabbath
    I have a feeling that Islam became a thing a little before there were easy ways to travel long distances. Just sayin'.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

gonna remove the letter s from everything just to pite you

dark oul ii, cholar of the first in
    heaper hangout
    philoophy
    podcat
    twin peak

so what you do with sports
    it' wine now

port.
  • kill living beings
    wine snow sounds neat.
    knife.
    in kitchens in japan
    noted japan-only custom: kitchen knives
    it doesn't even have the indentations on it like a santoku
  • some of these knives are actually samurai swords
  • Are they underpowered in d20?
    the sandwich has now been invented, and people say there's no progress in the world.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    That guy said:

I got my fingers burnt making sandwiches at home. I'd always leave them in the fridge. Making them at work you can never forget them.

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    how do you burn your fingers making a sandwich
    like, I can kind of see that if you're making a grilled cheese or a panini and you've never done it before (or you're in a hurry), but otherwise, not really
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Crystal said:

That guy said:

I got my fingers burnt making sandwiches at home. I'd always leave them in the fridge. Making them at work you can never forget them.

lee4hmz said:

how do you burn your fingers making a sandwich

We did it, everyone.

We've made contact with the parallel universe from infomercials where everyone is too incompetent to perform basic everyday tasks.
    oh my god
    Mandela effect.

"I distinctly remember being the inventor of the sandwich, and that making one requires judicious use of heat, but people are telling me it was invented centuries ago?"
    I'm pretty sure I slightly burned myself making a grilled cheese one time.

In fairness, I was rather young and it was my first or second time doing it
  • I have never burned myself making a grilled cheese.

I have however, burned the grilled cheese nearly every time I have tried to make a grilled cheese.
    tbh it's not a proper grilled cheese unless you get it nice and blackened
    disagreement
    I like mine toasty, but not, like, black. Burnt toast tastes nasty.
    please do not carbonise your bread
    So ive been thinking💭💭 about this😶 a lot lately😕😕 and i know 💁💁people👭👬👪👫 are going👉👉 to judge😡😡🚫🚫 me💁 for this but i think💭 i am japanese🈳🈵🇯🇵. I can feel it🙏🙌 it in my veins😁😁😩. I know💭🌟 because i have been reading📙📙 a lot of mainga📒 and anyme💻🙌🙏. I also really love💝💝 eating sushi😶🍣🍥🍙🍘. You can hate🚫❌ me if you want 😊but this is who i am now💁. I cant help what's in my blood🚫🚫🚫. I'm trans japanese.🚺🚹🚻🇯🇵
  • kill living beings
    japanese people don't have veins they have jōmyaku 0/10
    it's called being a weeb
  • Today in Things Lucy Does Not Understand: grocery store pricing logic. At my local grocery store, eggos are currently on sale. 8-packs are $2.99, but only if you buy two or more of them. A 16-pack is $4.99.

Is it really possible that nobody saw anything wrong with this???
    That's kind of hilarious. It's like they're trying to take advantage of inattentive people.

Today was the first day we broke out the air conditioners. It hit the 80s.
    the 80s, you say

you would
  • kill living beings
    been testing an extensive program rewrite for a week but now i don't want to commit it since i think the interface is too ugly but i can't think of a better one

oh no
  • Just watched Apocalypse Now Redux.

Whoooo-wee.