The Trash Heap of the Heapers' Hangout

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ooh, nice!

(Though I was distracted by "IIIIII")
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Yeah, I thought that was a little weird too.
  • but it is not two am, it is only 11:30.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *destroys TSP's time zone with Princess Magic*
  • no

i'll have to use my 70's movies to survive
  • edited 2011-07-27 02:35:00
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    you win this round
    but we'll meet again
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ZORAK
    nooooooooo
  • edited 2011-07-27 02:51:29
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    SHE'S THE WILDEST HON IN THE WILD, KINGDOM

SHE'S THE HOTTEST THING TO FLOAT, DOWN
    But what is Penn Jillette's opinion on the matter
  • edited 2011-07-27 02:55:57
    June Bug is very immune to being bullshit.

Also, creepy thoughts, go away.
    Also, creepy thoughts, go away.
    I hate when that happens.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    *Gnaws*
    *Gnaws*
  • edited 2011-07-27 14:34:54
    Imi's clock is speaking to him, Phantom won a round, My toes are peeling away and Loid still isn't house broken.

This proves something.
  • edited 2011-07-27 21:31:22
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    LOID

LOID

LOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIID
  • Ha! Now that the typo has been stealthily fixed, you make no sense!
    Is it weird that when I think of ABC in the '90s, I think of Home Improvement?
  • Owch! What do you do!?
  • CHARLIE SHEEN

HE'S WINNING
  • guys

guys

and gals

and those in 8etween

and those who can't decide

what do I look like?
    Tavros.
  • edited 2011-07-27 17:24:36
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • ^Why is Nic Cages's smirking face there?
    That is some ugly stretched ClearviewHwy.
  • So I either look like Tavros or I look dead?
  • Or possi8ly Nic Cage.
  • edited 2011-07-27 18:12:44
    ^^^^ Because Vriska is/was obsessed with Nic Cage

^^^ The arrows are pretty off-model too.
  • edited 2011-07-27 22:02:00
    Either that, or you look like this:

But who's counting?
  • I think that last one is 8est. 8ecause it is alive and Vriska and also adora8le.

Though it might 8e interesting to look like Tavros, 8ut I'd imagine the horns are awkward to deal with. (I wonder how heavy troll horns are anyway.)
  • edited 2011-07-27 19:10:51
    dan rather is coming
  • 8ACEFOOK.
  • edited 2011-07-27 19:50:13
    They're all zeroes.

How did you get that, did you buy it
    It's a sample plate, presumably made to show people what the optional "Scenic Rivers" design looked like.

My grandmother found it like 10 years ago in the car wash she worked at, and she gave it to me because she knows I like license plates.
    For some reason I am reminded of my Circle 7 lapel pin
    I can see the connection. Things that reflect our anoraky interests and that we think are cool but no one else cares about.
    You know I've always been fascinated by urban environments.
  • What, ice cream man? Why are you coming 'round here?
    I haven't heard an ice cream man around here in forever, and only now am I realizing that that's kinda weird.
    typo was stealthily fixed, response was even more stealthily edited
    That's cool, it's like a before-and-after

(also I keep getting the urge to crosspost)
    crossbuck
    boonbuck