Heaper Updates

edited 2012-01-25 01:22:13 in General
A stupid snowclone I made to satisfy my stupid sense of humor.
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    No, I don't wanna install Heaper updates! I'll have to reboot! Just close already!

Oh wait, it's a thread. Nevermind then.

(This isn't that funny, but I typed it so I might as well post it.)
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Well this is a place to act like an idiot (just not too much of one), so...
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm going to bed soon.
    Good night, I guess.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Good night, then.

It's too bad you can't make the clock in your avatar display the actual time. (Random thought that popped into my head, that.)
    In the future, that will be possible.
    Anyone else think this theme is a bit frigid-looking? It's almost exactly what I had in mind, but still.
    I'd agree, but having seen the other available themes when GMH would screw with us on IJBM, I don't really remember there being a better one.
    I can custom make my own theme, but I don't know HTML or CSS that well.
    I suppose you could tell me what colors you want, then give me admin access, and see if I could hack together a usable theme. If you care that much, I mean.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Imipolex could have an avatar for every hour.  It would be the next best thing.
    Oh that meme
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    You recognised it.  I thought everybody had forgotten it.
    This is Anonus we're talking about. He and I never forget anything.

Also, hi.
    I imagine everyone got bored already.
    Well, there's barely any people here, for one.

If we were gonna shitpost and/or discuss things in a Heaper megathread, we'd just use the original Trash Heap.
    I meant the board in general. I guess it is kind of pointless, sadly.
    We need more sanitation workers.
    Indeed. I should invite them.
  • I thought Parablastica had an avatar for every five minutes.
    Oh,  I see we have a glennmagusharvey now. That's good, every forum needs one of those.

(And it's appropriate anyway, given that this was inspired by a thread he started)
    Candy canes are raining from the heavens
    *snatches up candy canes, begins eating them*
    ^^:D
    We need more posters here.

Quick, let's put together an aggressive advertising campaign!
    But where will we advertise?
    In all the most popular magazines, of course.
    For some reason I pictured some bald guy holding up a piece of paper saying "HEY THERE, BITCH! heapers.vanillaforums.com" on it.
    *pat-pats SirReginaldTheThird*
    Starting to need a haircut.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Hey there neighb--wait wrong thread.

I got one yesterday.
    This thread.

It never really took off.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Maybe I can spam kitten pictures until it breaks and we can make a new one; that one might take off.
    I'm giving it a second chance.

Because I believe in second chances.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Well, like the Doctor, I don;t believe in second chances.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    KITTENS!imageimageimageimage
    (allergic to cats)

The Imimobile needs $700 in repairs. I kind of expected that, though.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Watching The Joy Luck Club.
    Why, Imi?
    New tires. Also, rotors in the rear are rusted through. (Not sure what these "rotors" are, but...).

Every yearly inspection ends with some work needing done. May be understandable given that the car is 10 years old.

?
    My hobbit is fine and dandy.
    My car has been having problems too. I think my shocks need work, going over even the tiniest bumps feels like it hits way too hard.

My serpentine belt probably needs to be replaced. 

It always make noises in cold weather. 
  • The sadness will last forever.
    Now watching Atonement.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have cats attached to my feet with Velcro.  They trot everywhere for me.  I am as light as a feather and this does not involve cat death at all.