Carbon Monoxide is an asshole

Seriously, just because you're bitter that your brother Carbon Dioxide has one more O atom than you doesn't mean you have to go around killin' people. >:(
Tagged:

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Monoxide Child at the Abominationz tour in Chesterfield, MI on April 27th, 2013.jpg
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    is that the joker
  • how could it be the joker, there's no #damaged tattoo
    how could it be the joker, there's no #damaged tattoo
    We will never forgive Warner Brothers for producing toxic content because they not treating the Evil Clown Who Kills People seriously enough.
  • edited 2015-10-06 19:19:57

odradek you may want to consider that your ideology has lead you to defending the dumb clown with the dumb tattoo
  • two wrongs do not make a right they make a double wrong
    :3 said:

odradek you may want to consider that your idiology has lead you to defending the dumb clown with the dumb tattoo

So you, too, are angry about the lack of respect for the evil clown who kills people?
  • no, my preexisting dislike for the evil clown who kills people is amplified by the additional gravy of stupidity which has been ladled upon it
    I, a person who has enjoyed evil clown who kills people, reserve the right to tell other people who sometimes enjoy evil clown who kills people to stop being neckbeards about things.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    successful derail is successful
  • guess this is now a /co/ thread
  • yes

welcome to hell which is presided over by a dumb clown with stupid tattoos
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    :3 said:

the dumb clown with the dumb tattoo

That's no way to talk about my boyfriend, Naney. :|