Comments

• We can do anything if we do it together.
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
  • Know your lines? Of course you know your lines! But I don't want to just hear your lines...I wanna hear what's in YOUR SOULS!!
  • YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED
  • no u
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    this is you when you consume content
  • Ich bin ein jelly doughnut
    i am pretty obsessed with cawn-ten.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2015-09-08 19:59:33
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS2H5ZEou38#t=1m00s
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    How seriously are we supposed to take these threads, and how offended should we be?

If it's a joke sorry for being a buzzkill, but they always strike me as insulting.

i wish to be able to enjoy popular works of fiction and use the word "content", and i resent (what i interpret as) the implication that i am some kind of disgusting insatiable cockroach feeding on the garbage of the entertainment industry.
  • I didn't honestly watch the video in the OP
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Tachyon said:

i wish to be able to enjoy popular works of fiction and use the word "content", and i resent (what i interpret as) the implication that i am some kind of disgusting insatiable cockroach feeding on the garbage of the entertainment industry.

Not nearly as intensely, and alongside "media", but yes.

At any rate, I found the video amusing so all's well on my end.
  • edited 2015-09-08 20:28:38
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i'm oversensitive

i feel that "content" in this context is a piece of media studies jargon, and it's seeing wider use lately because it's nice to have a general term for it, not because people are engaging with media in a new, different or lesser way.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I was joking.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    I just thought the video was funny.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I forgot to add that this is with the caveat that I'm speaking generally, not just the times I've talked this here (certainly, Odra is not the first person I've seen with his issues). I guess I'm ostensibly in agreement with Tachyon, too?

And yeah it was amusing to me.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Yeah sorry about that.

i need to lighten up on this.