stupid political ads

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hey GOP, here's a hint: if you're going to pretend you care about gay people, don't call them "homosexuals". Because only bigots call them that.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I'm pretty pro-homosexual.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Because only bigots (and Crystal trying to mess with Centie) call them "homosexuals".
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Hey GOP, here's a hint: if you're going to pretend you care about gay people, don't call them "homosexuals". Because only bigots call them that.

yup
  • Why did everything randomly explode at the end
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It represented Iran bombing us
  • edited 2015-09-04 14:16:07
    I thought it represented dank memes or w33d

Seriously that part made me laugh.
    The current rhetoric of the right is that if we make any kind of diplomatic gesture towards Iran instead of bombing the crap out of them Dubya-style we're just asking to be nuked.

It's all about as dumb as it sounds.
  • Gendo Ikari, I'll tell ya what, I know Gendo. He's a very good friend of mine. He's a great guy, really terrible what happened to his wife. His son, eh, well I don't wanna talk about his son, Ya know? I don't wanna talk about his son, but he's kind of a loser. But Gendo, great guy, really, no joke. But Gendo Ikari is a disaster. The guy is just a disaster. He rubs this organization from this fantastic pyramid, which I actually own. I do, I own Nerv HQ. It's a fantastic property. Gendo, he rents from me. So he's got all this, all this scifi war crime blasphemy science, but he can't keep the freaking Angels out of his city.

And the giant robots? Oh my God. Let me tell you something, giant mommy trauma robots ain't the way I would defend the city if I was in his shoes. What a mess, ya know? And I just feel sorry for the guy. What he oughta do is build a wall, and make the Angels pay for it.
  • edited 2015-09-04 14:47:49
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS

The current rhetoric of the right is that if we make any kind of diplomatic gesture towards Iran instead of bombing the crap out of them Dubya-style we're just asking to be nuked.

It's all about as dumb as it sounds.

It's incredibly dumb...in their thirst for war, I think the Republicans are forgetting that Iran and Hezbollah have conventional bombs, too, and if this escalated, they would use them.

This isn't about our security, and it's not even about Israel's security. It's about watching the world burn in the hope that Jesus will make a paradise out of the smoldering remains.