the plotline following the chicago police officer in the first episode of sense8

edited 2015-08-09 22:52:43 in General
what the blue-eyed ever loving fuck

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life

Twin_Peaks_Episodio_Pilota_(James_Hurley).png
  • this thread is quality

?
  • sense8 is kinda like that for a while
  • also: way too many self indulgent montage-to-music sequences. ya beautifully shot and all but by the tail end of the series you will be screaming 'get on with it' at the screen
  • i dont mind but seriously fuck that whole bit
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    I've heard good things about Sense8 from some people, but I can't help but think that the combination of JMS and the Wachowski Brothers would make for something that can only be useful as MST3K material.
    It's probably brilliance

everything the Wachowski Siblings make is brilliance.

I've heard good things about Sense8 from some people, but I can't help but think that the combination of JMS and the Wachowski Brothers would make for something that can only be useful as MST3K material.

Also I realize you really obviously don't mean anything by it, but they're not really the Wachowski brothers since Lana Wachowski came out as a transwoman.
  • Oh no it's really fun and the gay mexican soap opera star dude is really cute and his boyfriend is cute and their relationship is the cutest gay relationship ive ever seen on TV and the icelandic lady is pretty cute too and there is a bus driver from Nairobi who is a huge Claude Van Damme fan and it is good indulgent fun except for THE FUCKING HOSPITAL LADY AND THE PARTNER OFFICER DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

also calling them the wachowski brothers is misgendering one of them (*finger wags*)
  • edited 2015-08-10 00:16:51
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Odradek said:

Also I realize you really obviously don't mean anything by it, but they're not really the Wachowski brothers since Lana Wachowski came out as a transwoman.
    Yeah, I forgot about that. I apologize.
  • Odradek said:

It's probably brilliance

everything the Wachowski Siblings make is brilliance.
    i wouldnt say everything but i have at least greatly enjoyed all that i've seen
    I was really surprised that when a trans director made a movie in which most of the actors change ethnicity and gender multiple times, no one really commented on that aspect of it at all.

Like, not even Brows Held High's review of it.
  • the mexican dude and kenyan guy absolutely have the best storylines

chicago police guy seems to be there so they cn have the Handsome White Guy who Does Things

hospital lady is pretty rad, youll find out more about her
  • Korean lady is very kickass also
  • Korean lady is my mom's fave
  • sunn wolf said:

chicago police guy seems to be there so they cn have the Handsome White Guy who Does Things

p much