• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    oh hell, it's Cinema Sins in print form :P
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i still think things like this are just harmless fun

the movie version of where's wally
  • edited 2015-08-04 03:24:04
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Tachyon said:

i still think things like this are just harmless fun unless passed off as criticism

• My dreams exceed my real life
    Tachyon said:

i still think things like this are just harmless fun

Read some examples
    looking at their FAQ page they're ambivalent on that, it seems

they clearly consider plot holes to be genuine flaws, but not necessarily film-wrecking ones

but they also say the site is supposed to be humorous
  • edited 2015-08-04 03:29:36
    imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    "The written style is also sometimes sarcastic and mean in order to make the website a little less serious-looking and to add a little humor."
    some of these are not really plotholes, though
  • Major Plot hole: Bane commands one of his soldiers to stay in the crashing plane - aka to sacrifice his life - because the CIA will expect the crashed remains to have one prisoner body inside. But Bane simply wasted a comrade's life. The CIA has engineers and forensic experts that will be able to see that the plane was attacked from the exterior - bullets fired from outside the windows - and holes dug outside the cockpit by mechanical wrenches.

There is no way for the CIA to assume nothing fishy and fancy happened. Considering the wings will be miles away from the rest of the remains - even an inbred postman would be able to grasp the physical concept that no plane can crash like this on its own. Thus, with all the efforts put into his master-plan, Bane sacrificed a soldier for nothing and put a lot of effort into a stealth operation that will simply not work. Which is all the more confusing when you think about the fact that the actor who plays the sacrificed soldier shows-up later in the film on a bridge scene with the U.S. army.
    it's a conspiracy
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    The site totally lost me when it called Interstellar's consistent use of time travel a plot hole, solely because the author has some kind of problem with "block time" and the bootstrap paradox.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.

Major Plot hole: Bane commands one of his soldiers to stay in the crashing plane - aka to sacrifice his life - because the CIA will expect the crashed remains to have one prisoner body inside. But Bane simply wasted a comrade's life. The CIA has engineers and forensic experts that will be able to see that the plane was attacked from the exterior - bullets fired from outside the windows - and holes dug outside the cockpit by mechanical wrenches.

There is no way for the CIA to assume nothing fishy and fancy happened. Considering the wings will be miles away from the rest of the remains - even an inbred postman would be able to grasp the physical concept that no plane can crash like this on its own. Thus, with all the efforts put into his master-plan, Bane sacrificed a soldier for nothing and put a lot of effort into a stealth operation that will simply not work. Which is all the more confusing when you think about the fact that the actor who plays the sacrificed soldier shows-up later in the film on a bridge scene with the U.S. army.

well maybe but it's still A GREAT SCENE
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Major Plot hole: Bane commands one of his soldiers to stay in the crashing plane - aka to sacrifice his life - because the CIA will expect the crashed remains to have one prisoner body inside. But Bane simply wasted a comrade's life. The CIA has engineers and forensic experts that will be able to see that the plane was attacked from the exterior - bullets fired from outside the windows - and holes dug outside the cockpit by mechanical wrenches.

Major plot hole: Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    what matters is our plan
  • Are none of you realizing that this supports Nick's theory that Brother and CIA are part of a race of superbeings who can survive high falls?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

Are none of you realizing that this supports Nick's theory that Brother and CIA are part of a race of superbeings who can survive high falls?

unfortunately CIA's gun was too loyal and didn't actually shoot.  that's what you get when you hire a gun, I guess
  • heapershangout.com
  • edited 2015-08-04 06:46:41
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    naney said:

heapershangout.com

We have problems, but almost anywhere else is even worse.
  • edited 2015-08-04 07:11:21
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    It's 3 AM and I haven't been in the best mood tonight.

Sorry about that. >_>

V Good counter.
  • naney said:

heapershangout.com

We have problems, but almost anywhere else is even worse.
    http://lovemeow.com/
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    meow