Online Cards Against Humanity

Anyway interested in joining me (aka entertaining me whilst I am stuck in rain old Scotland) in playing some online CAH? 

Password in craptacular

Comments

• I've dragged in calica, so we've got 3 now
  • edited 2015-07-31 19:21:54
    It seems to hate Firefox 24

more specifically it seems to hate letting me chat
  • Can you actually see me writing in chat?
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

...Why are you still using Firefox 24 in the first place?
  • edited 2015-07-31 22:27:55
    Actually it worked when I refreshed the page.

...Why are you still using Firefox 24 in the first place?
    Because I haven't upgraded Firefox yet, and that's because I haven't decided which add-ons I want to keep and mentally prepared myself for the possibility that they might not work with a newer version of Firefox which would necessitate me to make do without them or something.

TL;DR i haven't gotten around to updating it
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Because GMH.

I tried convincing him to try the Firefox ESR line once, but that went nowhere.
  • i edited my post

also I'm using Waterfox 32 (or 36?) on my other computer.  It's the ESR.  Which actually doesn't update itself properly lol

It's actually kinda funny how I kept railing against certain changes, and I actually am using two totally different browser layouts now thanks to semi-accidentally ending up with two computers that I regularly use all the time.

That said, there were some "new" I nipped right at the bud, because I just couldn't stand them.  Like not being able to see a full URL.

Some elements, such as the status bar, I _do_ want to get back.

I'm ambivalent about getting back the traditional menu bar.  It is nice to have it easily keyboard-navigable, but I don't actually use it that often -- and I'm often using a mouse or other pointer device anyway while browsing, whether I like it or not.

And I actually have grown fond of "open in new tab" being the first option on the context menu.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I wonder what will become of Waterfox once Firefox 64-bit gets an official stable release.