The same-change nation

edited 2015-07-24 18:42:48 in General
Where you go if you want your name changed.

If you want it changed, I will ask "you sure" or some such variant, for it will not be changed again for three months. Retaining familiarity and all.

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    As I was saying, Rin in a tin bin
  • kill living beings
    can i get my same changed to the conception of my mind impresses me to enter on the existence of the Bein-vourlich by discriminate epitome description, which one celebrated of of high renown for the external appearance, he pinnacle elevated of several wings, each of all side coming in pyramidically to the highest point; which altitude is an object of observation at far distant, rising to great extent above Omming high mountains, on her lines; her last wing bending in northward, falcated in such elegant circle, that its delicious excites room in the manuscript of this delineation; the magnificent view displaying to the sight, from her spiring point, on splendor day, emphatically transcend the preceding narration of her similitude, please?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Calica said:As I was saying, Rin in a tin bin

But what about...Rin
    out of a tin bin?
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    why does she need glasses if she's deaf
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    THUNDERBOOOOOOLT
  • And when everything changes...nothing does.