eight hundred five eight eight, two three hundred...empire!~

Comments

• Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    daaaaaaaaamn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    they don't even get the joj
  • FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS
  • oh my god it actually does the FOOOOOOOOOOOOORMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS if you go to their website

I can't recall having ever actually even visited one of their locations but I'll never forget their ads
  • I have, it's a pretty good store actually
  • Tre said:

oh my god it actually does the FOOOOOOOOOOOOORMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS if you go to their website

I can't recall having ever actually even visited one of their locations but I'll never forget their ads
    I guess they were applied directly to your forehead.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    All of the above aired a lot on TV when I was younger.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I've seen the commercial this is referencing but somehow upon seeing the thread title I thought five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes~