Vexx has had it with your shit

Comments

• dangerously interactive
  • Vexx for me has to be one of video game's greatest forgotten heroes. He is certainly this centuries most unappreciated hero in and out of video games. For me playing Vexx was the pinnacle of my childhood, I also learned a lot from him and his philosophical teachings. He is much like Nelson Mandela in the way his sheer power to forgive in matched by none and his tenacity is by far the most courageous thing you'll see in video games for some time.
    I saddens me to no end to hear that Vexx was incredibly unpopular both critically and consumer wise. I don't think the average gamer has the mental capacity to absorb all that Vexx has to offer intellectually; it's a shame a game so deep can be truly appreciated by so few.
    Acclaim should really be applauded for their creation Vexx, I don't think they get the praise they deserve for such a deep and inspiring character, that's not to say that vectrum the goat wasn't an equally adhering in the Vexx universe, they really did create something magical with Vexx, it's a dying shame that due to poor review scores and poor sales, a sequel was never made.

• TreTre
    edited 2015-07-12 19:27:28
    if nothing else I credit the demo for this game (Xbox Exhibition vol. 2) as being part of the reason I like platformers so much

I was young (like, six or seven) and didn't really understand the notion of quality between titles yet
  • TreTre
    edited 2015-07-12 19:30:24
    there was also a bit of Death Cab on the first volume of Xbox Exhibition

funny how they influenced me so much even though I didn't really end up playing any of the full games (well, besides Burnout 3 and The Incredibles, both of which I got after we stopped buying the demo discs and on the PS2)