In the world of Bee Movie, bees are Jewish, and mosquitos are black people

I have no commentary on this, I am just saying.

Comments

• BeeBee
    edited 2015-07-02 01:56:42
    Oy vey, here we go again, with the stereotyping and the generalizations and the glavin...
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    i wasn't planning on ever watching this but thanks for giving me another reason not to
  • Man is a most complex simple creature: see what he weaves, and how base his reasons for doing so.
    It's an unfortunate implication of casting. Seinfeld is Jewish, and so all the bees are Jewish. Whereas the one mosquito character is voiced by Chris Rock.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tachyon said:

i wasn't planning on ever watching this but thanks for giving me another reason not to

There is never any need to watch Bee Movie ever.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Odradek said:

Tachyon said:

I'm pretty sure it's the one movie from DWA's commonly-accepted low point I've never watched or tried to watch
  • edited 2015-07-02 02:03:14
    My dreams exceed my real life
    Have you seen Shark Tale
    It's an unfortunate implication of casting. Seinfeld is Jewish, and so all the bees are Jewish. Whereas the one mosquito character is voiced by Chris Rock.

• Odradek said:

Have you seen Shark Tale

i saw it in theaters
  • Odradek said:

I mean, fuck, not even I can think of a reason.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Sometimes it makes me sad that Mr. Peabody & Sherman is considered a flop but not Bee Movie

But then again had MPAS been a hit we would have probably been subjected to Warner Bros. running more Hanna-Barbera properties through the horrid machine a la the 2010 Yogi Bear
  • I wanna suck yo' blood, playa! And then I'm gonna do a sick rap about it afterwards 'cuz I'm a straight-up OG like that, son.
    In Bee Movie, the protagonist sues Sting for cultural appropriation of Bee Culture.
  • Bee Movie is perhaps one of the worst movies ever made.

Bee Movie is perhaps one of the worst movies ever made.

I have such sights to show you
    BlackDevilDollFromHellVHSscan.jpg
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    it's like black Chucky or something
    Actually it's an exploitation version of Richard Matheson's Prey
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    oh
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I wonder why he's credited as "Chester T. Turner" there. I thought his middle name was Novell...
    CHRIS ROCK MOSQUITO: Not us, man. We on our own. Every mosquito on his own.
    JERRY SEINFELD BEE: What if you get in trouble?
    CHRIS ROCK MOSQUITO: You a mosquito, you in trouble. Nobody likes us. They just smack. See a mosquito, smack, smack!
    JERRY SEINFELD BEE: At least you're out in the world. You must meet girls.
    CHRIS ROCK MOSQUITO: Mosquito girls try to trade up, get with a moth, dragonfly. Mosquito girl don't want no mosquito.

• image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.
    Bee Movie does deserve credit for making the laziest joke in recorded history with Bee Larry King.