Superb Court rules law legalizing punching orphans in the gut Uncrustitutional

This is a big blow to the Demopublican Party's 2012 election platform

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    what is happening to this country

haven't been this mad since Obushton introduced mandatory universal swine flu
  • I think that today's ruling shows that true American values are above partisan politics.  The founding principles enshrined in our Constitution have once again been upheld, against the wishes of those who seek to undermine and destroy them.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm still bitter about this an entire week later...
  • I think that today's ruling shows that true American values are above partisan politics.  The founding principles enshrined in our Constitution have once again been upheld, against the wishes of those who seek to undermine and destroy them.

I should start writing press releases.  I can make myself sound generic enough.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you have the gift of saying nothing in the longest possible way
  • edited 2017-09-21 19:44:56
    things I will do if elected legislator:

* put out a press release that looks incomplete but ends by interrupting the last paragraph and then adding "Oh c'mon, of course this is going to sound generic.  What, you expected otherwise?  ###"
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    it's so weird when someone bumps an old wonderpost that you wrote then completely forgot about

i don't know why but it really is
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Personally I think it's all the Bacon Egg and Cheese Group's fault with how they violently instated free healthcare but only for the dead back in 2029. Bastards.
  • what about that law you guys passed where cancer patients get kicked in the genitals and peed on every Thursday
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Oh. The second 49th president personally sent that law to Ontario, so.