What are your thoughts on Princesses

I need to know for my upcoming propaganda campaign. I mean, uh, diary entry. Yeah.

Comments

• Princesses need to be disciplined if they're not acting proper. 
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    The monarchy, and by extension the notion of the royal family as a whole, is an outmoded system based on hereditary privilege that only persists due to popular appeal and because it forms the basis of our legal system (meaning that changing it would mean a lot of rewriting).

That said, i imagine it must be difficult to grow up in the public eye, so i don't bear princesses themselves any ill will.  Royalty isn't something they chose.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I keep forgetting that to most people "princess" implies an heir to the throne rather than the reigning monarch, since I wanted to be in charge of a country but give myself the title "Princess"

It helps that "Princess" is the name for the alien species Meredith, Jeanette, and Alice belong to I suppose
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Well, i'm not from a principality!

But yes, i was thinking of heirs to the throne, not reigning monarchs. (my opinion of absolute monarchy is much more negative!)

You've made up your mind that they're alien, then?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    If by "made up my mind" you mean "that's what I'm going with unless I think of a better idea on down the road", yes!
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    pretty much what Tachyon said

also, they are spoiled brats, in which case they should be sent to Princess Jail

also, they are spoiled brats, in which case they should be sent to Princess Jail

You know what I say to that?

SYRUP TSUNAMI SHOCKWAVE!

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    *shrug* I'll just get a bunch of pancakes and put that syrup to good use.

Don't try the narwhal thing either
  • kill living beings
    i think Maria Vladimirovna is pretty ridiculous
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    I love princesses.
  • princesses seem cool
  • I keep forgetting that to most people "princess" implies an heir to the throne rather than the reigning monarch, since I wanted to be in charge of a country but give myself the title "Princess"

It helps that "Princess" is the name for the alien species Meredith, Jeanette, and Alice belong to I suppose

What if "Princess" becomes the title of the head of state, the way Poland once had a female King?