October 1, 2053: Cartoon Network turns 61

What should we do for the occasion?

I'm imagining all the very-aged characters (except for Scooby and gang, who were injected with an eternal youth serum by Warner Bros. in 2002, The Powerpuff Girls, who may or may not age, and the Jetson family, who is younger in 2053 than they are in 2062) hobbling into the barn where the party is being held

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    what an oddly specific milestone

where do tom and jerry fall into all this
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    They're coming too

I think WB injected them with the same eternal youth serum
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

They're coming too

I think WB injected them with the same eternal youth serum
    No, no, that's not what happened at all.

Rather, when they were created, a little bit of Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera's souls, their life essence, went into them. And so, Tom and Jerry shall live on, keeping Bill and Joe's spirits alive forever.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    imo have them watch a "the best of CN, 1992 - 2053" compilation
    Tachyon said:

imo have them watch a "the best of CN, 1992 - 2053" compilation

it'd be pretty long
    also we have to have a circle with the Cartoon Network logo in it, ringed by "CARTOON NETWORK • ANOTHER CARTOON NETWORK • TOONAMI • ADULT SWIM"
    Anonus said:

also we have to have a circle with the Cartoon Network logo in it, ringed by "CARTOON NETWORK • ANOTHER CARTOON NETWORK • TOONAMI • ADULT SWIM"

...and Steven!
  • Anonus said:

...and Steven!
    this is Garnet