why the fuck did this start playing in my head

i haven't even watched that show since I was like 13

Comments

• imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    let's figure this out

what were you thinking about at the time
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    well uh, let's see

I was playing with a pirated copy of Windows 7 in VirtualBox while babbling about birds and goddesshood on IRC

...not seeing much of a connection here
    yeah i'm stumped
  • This show's actually been rerunning on Nickelodeon recently, interestingly enough

I haven't been actively seeking it out but it's popped up every now and then
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Tre said:

This show's actually been rerunning on Nickelodeon recently, interestingly enough

I haven't been actively seeking it out but it's popped up every now and then

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for that just because I can
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    I've never even heard of that show
    me neither

i remember the olsons having a cartoon, though

I don't know of anybody who actually watched this, and I can see why

It's got "DIC doesn't care" written all over it
    iirc i saw part of an episode and quickly decided it wasn't worth it
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Mary-Kate and Ashley in Action! is legitimately one of the worst cartoons I have ever seen and a shorthand for everything wrong with DIC
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I have never watched a whole episode of it

I distinctly remember seeing it on Toon Disney in like 2003 and turning it off after like two minutes