Another Cartoon Network

Other than being my haven for cartoons I think should be on TV, what should air on it? I always worry that I'm not artsy enough to actually be artsy and I want to run art on this channel

Comments

• The New Adventures of Zestpoole
    • a revival of Samurai Jack
    • Ru'mel (or, hell, just something Lamezone)
    • that Junie B. Jones series Centie wanted
    • the Tiny and Big miniseries (in the US, c/o Tachyon Prime)
    also, bring back the Nicktoons Film Festival as the ACN Animation Festival and let indie animators submit their stuff to air on the network
  • edited 2015-06-05 22:30:26
    We can do anything if we do it together.
    Yes to all of those suggestions.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Samurai Jack would be better suited to the Toonami channel, a Junie B. Jones show would be better for Reakt

Yes to the rest though
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I like that I apparently have a series based on Junie B. Jones and one based on Ramona Quimby

Now we just need WB to do a theatrical (live-action) adaptation of Amber Brown is Not a Crayon
  • Tre said:

also, bring back the Nicktoons Film Festival as the ACN Animation Festival and let indie animators submit their stuff to air on the network

I came up with a better name for this idea: The What A Cartoon! Festival.

Since it's, in a way, a modernization of the idea of that series.
  • I do kind of wonder if today's up-and-comers would get the reference, but I like the sentiment
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    Today's up-and-comers would likely have grown up with What A Cartoon!, would they not?
  • They might have. (The WAC name and shorts kicked around on CN until about 1999, from what I remember; they would resurface on Boomerang years later)